Wednesday, February 24, 2010

10 Things I'm Excited about 2010

1. GROWING!
- I'n only 5'8 and this is killing me! Just kidding :) -- Growing in Christ and those around me is going to be huge this year. I really believe that Christ will make 2010 THAT big. Don't ever doubt a God so big!

2. Set
- In two months, I think we've progressed more now than we have ever before. Not just with efficiency but spiritually too. We are all growing together and developing something even greater than any of us could have ever imagined.

3. Recording
- I think recording is probably one of the most tense and mind boggling activities that anyone could ever attempt. It really puts me in a creative state of mind and allows me to flood my prayers with "Thank You's"

4. Becoming a Senior
- Once I turn 65 this year I can get the senior citizens discount at Kroger! Let's face it guys, Junior year is killing me and let's hope the big guy in the sky gives me the strength to some how make it to senior year so I can walk down that aisle with my classmates!

5. Concert Events
- There's nothing like fist pumping and tense feet stomping at a banging concert! Granted, Worship concerts lay the smack down on any other concert. I hope this year is filled with intensified concerts that blow me away, top last years? Hmm..

6. Reaching out to Others
- The reason this is 6th is because I don't have the greatest excitement for reaching out to people about Christ because as of now it's really hard for me but as I attempt more and more I'm sure it will come at ease soon, But I really really want to talk to people about Christ, I just need the words.. Out of 5 brothers, not one of them is named aaron..dang!

7. Game Nights
- 2009 was filled with banging game nights! We had great people playing great games and having awesome fellowship and scrumptious food, who could ask for more fun? Well drug addicts and alcoholics but thats besides the point. 2010 Game Nights might top 2009!

8. Reading
- I can't wait to experience all the books that are to come, I hope to be reading a lot more this year than I did last year!

9. 2nd Degree Black Belt
- I think this year I might test for 2nd Degree black belt if I really feel like and for testing I always tend to do something that just makes people go "He must be on medication". This time I have a crazier idea than last year(Last year I kicked an apple off a sword) and it involves fire..

10. Car
- I might actually get a car this year and car's are nice to have and drive. A car would be absolutely magnificent so I hope it's written somewhere in God's plan: Give Alin an 01/03 Black Jetta for free and make it run on air instead of gas

2 comments:

Ovi Cioloca said...

aw... i like all of them!
really. especially the set one.. good points man. i can't wait to see God unveil some stuff this year!

Alin Dragu said...

2010 will be huge! at the end of this year, I hope to write another blog similar to this but stating 10 major things that happened!