Sunday, February 21, 2010

I realized something today.

I really like to write. I use to hate to write, read, or anything with literature. It always reminded me of school and I was never a big fan of actually doing more than you're suppose to when it comes to school. Technically, I been writing for quite some time but in different standards referring to my musical development but never actually "writing". I don't want to write fictional stories or anything like that. I like writing stories about my stories, what God has given me today, what he put me through then and what I've learned from it. I love writing/singing songs but sometimes I have paragraphs and paragraphs to write and explain. It would be like me trying to sing out this blog post, it would probably have a sick solo in the middle but that's not what counts(usually..). So I'm going to attempt this writing concept and see where it goes.

P.S. Being in a band is still way cooler.

P.S.S. Especially my band.

No comments: