Thursday, February 4, 2010

Are you APPROVED?

Why is it that humans need the approval of each other so much? You try so hard to do things for others and be there for them so that THEY can say "thank you" or "it means a lot". Sure it's a good thing to help others and be there for them but when we do these things, do we really look for the smiling face of God after doing these things? If so, why do we get so disappointed when people don't show or say any sort of appreciation for them? I have a lot of questions in life that I know the answer to, but if you ask them over and over to yourself, it makes you think more in depth of them, sometimes learning something you never thought of.

I am going to stop trying to get the approval of people and think "What does God think of it?"

I LOVE Jesus with every inch in my body and I hope that I am developing myself more and more in him every single day.

No comments: