Sunday, January 31, 2010

17

16 was more packed and exciting than I thought it would be. If I ponder half the stuff I did at the age of 16, I'd think there is no way it all happened in one year. There were things I wish would have never happened and things I would put on repeat forever. I have a big interest this year around, I want to see how different 17 is from 16. It might be just a number but it's a new number, a new level, a new maturity. I realize that I'm growing up faster than I may want to but it's happening. God has a plan for me, he has been showing me his plans constantly in the little things I do. I hope 17 is a good year and I just wanted to thank each and every person who has contributed to making 16 an awesome year (ponder quickly to think if you are one of those people! quick! fast! ok ponder time over). May our Lord and Savior work through me like no other this year! 2010 here I come!

No comments: