Thursday, January 14, 2010

Top 5 Reasons I Play Music


1. BEST WAY TO WORSHIP
- Honestly, I think it's safe to say that music is my greatest tool for worship. Of course there are many other tools and ways to worship but for me, none compare and do the job like any of my trusty old(actually not that old) guitars!

2. ENJOYMENT!
- What is funner than jamming with a bunch of Romanians at any time of the day for hours on end? Nothing! (If you have not experienced this yet, please contact me at 1-800-NEED-A-ROMANIAN)

3. MY BAND
-When you have a group of guys as talented and as lovable as those guys, you'd join as well! ( P.S. we are in need of a cowbell player, please message me if you would like to try out)

4. NO GREATER GETAWAY
-The way you get lost in music is completely incomparable to getting lost in anything else. Emotions take over and just lead you away from any stress or problems you're having.

5. BEARDS
- If I was not a musician, I would probably not look too good with a beard. The fact that I am a musician just entices my "Sexy Beard Mode" on. Now, I do not grow a beard often but when I do, I can definitely feel my skills enhance up to 2.7 times as much!

7 comments:

Everett Bracken said...

you are absolutely right about the beard!

Alin Dragu said...

haha thanks!

Ovi Cioloca said...

nobody cares about the beard.. its all about the band.. psht.. lol

jesus is good yo!

Alin Dragu said...

the band does come before the beard!

Ruth Hategan said...

a cowbell player??? seriously...and you'll be surprised how many people have not experienced jamming with romanians. Which reminds me..we are having a bunch of older people over tonight for a jamming session. lol

Beard!!! not all musicians (guys) can grow out beards. lol

Alin Dragu said...

*cough* ovi *cough* haha!

David Fratu said...

lol beards are fun.. you can itch them.. trim them.. play with them.. its like ur new best friend.. minus all the benefits..