Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life Playlist

I know a lot of people have always thought it would be cool to have a play list added to their life. I know I have. Come on, think about it.. Walking down the stairs all slow and cool and "Super Freak" is the backing track to that moment. I can definitely say my song would be changing a lot. I'm really diverse when it comes to musical selections. This morning on the way to school I had some nice David Crowder going when only a few hours ago, I was listening to the raw vocals of The Devil Wears Prada. This made me realize quite a few songs in my iTunes that I probably should delete(not The Devil Wears Prada, i like). If I found songs in my iTunes that I feel aren't "me" anymore, maybe there are songs that would go in my life playlist that are not "me" anymore. Maybe there are a few moments I'd rather throw away than put on repeat. Let us find those songs that play us for who we are.

IF YOU WANT, POST A LINK TO A SONG YOU THINK SHOULD CURRENTLY PLAY IN YOUR LIFE MOMENT, I WANT TO HEAR!

HERE IS MINE:

2 comments:

Everett Bracken said...

this is mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X7QGCmIZl0

Alin Dragu said...

You can never go wrong with U2! good choice ev, i love the song