Monday, January 11, 2010

First Blog

As I'm writing this, I feel very "xanga" style right now. I always did like xanga for the blogs, but since now we had advanced to myspace, facebook, twitter etc. I haven't been into the blogging thing much at all, I figured it's just another way to waste time on the computer. This could actually be helpful on staying on top of what I need to be doing. If i come to the end of a day and realize that my entire blog is crap but I spent no time with God at all or did anything productive, I'd look quite moronic, no? Why create it today? No clue, just have a feeling that 2010 is going to start kicking in full gear and might as well have this thing pumping iron so I could mindlessly type this for no one to read, but hey that's okay. Whatever gets my thoughts out! I will try to keep these short and sweet. Enjoy the read.

Have a day.

1 comment: