Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Grateful

Have you ever looked back at somebody and just had a sense of gratefulness come over you? Do you think somebody has ever looked at you and had that same sense? Haha. I believe each of us are grateful for many different things and that is a big part of who we are. Nobody wants to hang out with that one kid who is NEVER satisfied. "Mom, I want a cooler car!" "Dad, you only let me play video games for 4 hours today!"( Parents, if these are your kids, I advise you sent them to Major Taekwondo on Five Forks Trickum Road, we provide quality discipline training by only the best instructors!). What are you thankful for could make somebody else upset! Crazy right? If a little boy got a cheap $100 guitar for his birthday or something, I'm sure he'd be more excited than me. I would be quiet upset, right? I hope to be more grateful for EVERYTHING. Even troubles and temptations, because troubles and temptations are just more chances for me to prove how pure or unpure I am. How faithful or unfaithful I am. If we start to look at life more satisfied, I really think those around us would be impacted as well! Enjoy the read.

Moving Foward.

No comments: