Friday, June 25, 2010

Has your relationship with God actually changed the way you live?

Let's think about that title for a second. Has your relationship with God actually changed the way you live? When I read that, I had to pause for a minute to think about everything I would be doing if I didn't want to live for the Lord. Reading the Bible and attending church would be out of the question, which those activities have had alot of time put into them. I like parties, I'm sure that would be a regular activity instead. Weed is pretty cool nowadays, why not try that too while I'm at it? I know quite a few hot girls, I'm sure they wouldn't mind hooking up. Why am I not doing these things? Am I scared of my parents? Am I too cool for it? When we refuse these earthly pleasures, do we stop to think why we are refusing? We think refusing these pleasures is the right thing to do and it is. The only reason its right is because its right in Gods eyes. We have our conscience deep inside of us screaming at us to do the right thing. God put that conscience there, He wants us to do what pleases Him! He wants to change the way we live so we don't get caught up in the earthly cycle of misery. God helped me refuse the world. He changed the way I live my life. I hope you can say the same.

Had your relationship with God actually changed the way you live?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
my web site - fastest way to lose weight