Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Who are truly the rich?

There are many times when I find myself complaining about my paycheck no being big enough or not having all the new technology of pedals and guitars I want. There are so many times where I am caught up in money just like the rest of us. Just thinking about all the stuff we could buy, all the places we could go, all the things we could have. Is it worth it? Is having all this money worth your time? Money not only is a key factor to helping you get more materialistic but it has a huge factor in someones view towards somebody else. People sometimes won't even acknowledge other people of a lower status than them because they are not as good as them. Some people choose not to date others because they don't have a ton of money, even though they might actually like the person. Why is money making our decisions? Why is money getting in the way of seeing what really makes us rich? I don't want money. I don't games. I don't want someone who loves me for my economical status. I don't want the nicest car. I actually do want many guitars and pedals, LOVE it! Either way, I want something more! I don't want to come to end of the road and realize I was very successful in my earthly life but now it has no purpose. When you are full of God, you are RICH! You are ballin' Kobe Bryant style. It's hard to just let go of all this stuff and get spiritual. It takes time to transform but it will be worth it! Drop the money, get rich.

No comments: