Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Love everything Jesus loves. Hate everything Jesus hates.

God created love. He wants us to love one another. Love the poor. Love our parents. Love Him most of all! But what about hate? When you think of Jesus you don't think of hate, you think of love. Hate plays a big role in our lives every single day. None of us admit it but we hate without even knowing it. As much as God wants you to love, He wants you to hate the things He hates just as much.

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good." - Romans 12:9

Hate what is evil? Yes! When I read that the first thing that came to mind was Satan. I'm going to hate satan today. I'm going to hate satan tomorrow. Satan will not get in my way any longer. Satan will push me down but I will get right back up and punch satan in the face! I hate satan! I will not let satan get in my way any longer. Have you been letting satan tempt you? Letting him drag you around like you are his? Cling to what is good! Don't let yourself be surrounded by satan. Wake up every morning and say "Satan you suck and you will not run my life today or ever!"

Be ready tomorrow morning. Wake up and tell satan that he sucks and tell Jesus that you love Him want to follow Him. Make Jesus proud :)

No comments: