Monday, October 4, 2010

Changing Point

Change is something that most people don't grasp well or can't grasp at all. For some reason, I have always been one of those people but not today. If I look back on the past two months of my life, so much change has occurred. There has been bad, good and great change. I feel like this is God's beginning for me. He has something up his sleeve that he hasn't completely shared with me yet. God has a plan that he is slowly revealing. He is putting me through situations when I have to trust Him and only Him, which has not been the easiest thing. He has also put me in situations where I thought I didn't need Him at all, wrong again I was. As this next step in my life unravels I want to fully trust God. Destroying all my worries and giving every thing I have to Him. This is the only I know I will stay as happy and fulfilled as I am now.

I can honestly say that I have never been this happy before in my life :)

No comments: