Monday, April 26, 2010

Break the Cycle

As it is the end of the a Monday and the beginning of a new week, I realize how much I need a break from this chaotic cycle. How can anyone delight themselves in the Lord when they are surrounded with echoing arguments and girls that don't understand that I have more thread on my shoe lace than on they have in their whole outfit? Not to mention the ridiculous amount of personal distractions we have like school, work, and electronics. I feel like I need a moment to let it go for a bit. Now obviously I can't just drop everything and live in the forest for a month and then come back (that would be super gnarly though). From these feelings I have figured out that my personality cannot stand the idea of the cycles, even for shampoo. No thanks Head & Shoulders, you're making my hair to puffy. The point is that going around in circles is not going to do anything for me. I need to change it up, get some flow. I need to experience more than reading books and playing numerous guitars. I'll be sure to keep this thing updated for all two of you who read this(whom are greatly appreciated). Let's break this cycle and get on a straight path of new experiences for God.

No comments: