Sunday, April 25, 2010

What impact are we making?

My brain is being driven in a million different directions right now. Lately, I feel like I've had a mission put on me that I need to step into or technically step out to. I don't want to be stuck in a cycle of a "normal Christian life". I don't want to just attend youth, church and small group. I don't want to just go to school and have a ridiculous amount of people pass me by and me not say a word to any of them.

My life isn't meant for me to satisfy my needs. It is meant for me to do what God wants me to do. He will then satisfy me in anyway I need, which ironically He is the only one that can satisfy anyone. We aren't going to be satisfied with a new phone, a bigger television or a nicer car. We as humans will never be satisfied by materialistic ways of life. Why do you think people crave love so much? Go out of their way in absolutely crazy instances to find a purpose in life? Because they can't find anything that will satisfy their lives permanently! Here's the key, are you ready? This is a big one, take a deep breath.. maybe two.

SATISFY GOD! What Alin? I didn't hear you the first time.

let me say it again. SATISFY GOD!

Love God, pray constantly, study in His word, talk to your friends or youth about your experiences, admit your struggles and pray for strength, sing to God, write blogs of thoughts, send morning texts of encouragement out.

When God sees that your life is based around serving Him, you will be satisfied beyond your greatest imagination. You will not only be spiritually rich, but He will take care of your physical financial and emotional needs. Let God be the center of your life, please. Don't be a sunday Christian anymore, it's time we step up. Get people involved. Let's show that not only is this a Christ following nation but this is a Christ following world! Every tongue, tribe, gender, group, church, life shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!

No comments: