Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Top 5 Cool Things About Having a Low-Tech Mobile Device

1. Battery Life

- This phone has the longest battery life I have ever seen! I could text all day, take on the phone and play Tetris and this bad boy is still running full green!

2. Size/Shape

- The size of this mamma jamma is so sleek and small that when I'm texting in class teachers can't tell if I'm texting and fondling with my pencil. Score!

3. Signal

- For some reason, this phone picks up more signal than any of my other high tech phones I have ever had(except for maybe my Blackberry). This is weird because I have always kept the same company, good job old phone!

4. Distraction

- With the entertainment of this phone left to a minimum, I'm not constantly checking and messing with it for wifi, email, games etc. The distractions basically aren't even there!

5. Durability

- The little munchkin seems so sturdy I just had to test it! This thing survives drops, slides, bear attacks, waterfalls, burning houses, fat people, my brother, throws, stomps, jack hammers, being baked in a cake and I haven't tested out run over by a bus but that seems okay too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good post, bro!

Alin Dragu said...

thanks anonymous!