Thursday, March 25, 2010

5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

1. I Sing Romanian Songs In The Shower
-Singing in Romanian is way more fun than singing in English in the shower. Plus it compliments my body wash.

2.My First Concert Ever Was Fall Out Boy/ All American Rejects
- Ahh the days of 7th grade, I was probably the biggest All-American Rejects fan there was and I thought that concert was awesome! Now that I've seen Mute Math, those concerts are obsolete hah

3. I Have Gone Through A Drive-Thru With "Barbie Girl"Cranked Up
-As an experiment, A couple buddies and I went through a drive-thru cranking up Barbie Girl just to see what would happen, that Wendy's have never looked at us the same.

4. I Have Kicked An Apple Off Of A Sword
-As stupid as that sounds, when I was testing for Black Belt, I figured I'd do something stupid and so I ended up kicking an apple off the tip of a sword. The kick was a success but I had cut my hand right after, fail. haha

5. I Have Been Stuck On A Fence.. Upside Down
- When I was about five or six years old, I was trying to jump over this fence really fast to catch up to one of my brothers going somewhere to play. I then got my underwear stuck on the fence and was stuck there for more than an hour, hanging upside until my brother comes back from enjoying his play time just to realize that I'm chilling like a villian.. on a fence. Haha




No comments: