Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Not Worth It!!

"Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels" - 2 Timothy 2:23

"But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels..." -Titus 3:9

Something that has come to my attention lately, we argue a lot. Us as humans argue so much that some of us, in fact, enjoy starting these arguments just to argue. I don't understand this. Why do some people like arguing? Why do we argue so much? Is it enjoyable in some crazy way? When I hear all these negative controversies and pointless arguing, I see Satan working in us. When you argue, all you are doing is setting yourself up to be the perfect foot stool for the most piece of trash creation that ever was. Are you striving to become lower than "the most piece of trash creation that was"? I hope not! Satan loves to see God's children in quarrels, it pleasures him! Personally, I think I'll pass on pleasing Satan, that's not really one of my top priorities and I don't strive to make it one. Yes, we all fall. Yes, we all CAN get up. Put away your grudges. Put away all anger and malice and clear that bit of Satan from your heart, it's only tearing you apart. You can't love with the same heart that hates. You can't praise with the same tongue that curses others. Let's put an end to this.. NOW! Take a minute and pray. Please.


No comments: