Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Awakening

"For you and you alone, awake my soul, awake my soul and sing" - Chris Tomlin

A millions things can come to mind when you read that. I know a million things came to my mind when I first heard that. Does anybody notice something special about this? Something kind of "hidden" in there. Read it again. Yes! Right there! Awake.. awake me from what? Don't you notice!? Our souls are asleep! Wake up your souls! Our lives are so consumed with ourselves that we forget we have a soul. A soul that yearns for God. A soul that aches only for him and nothing else we try to feed it. Give your soul a spiritual feast! There is one key thing that I have experienced that is just a perfect "Soul Opener". WORSHIP. When you worship, you leave the world. You leave your worries. You leave your project. You leave your problem. You leave your job. You leave school. You leave your bills. You leave life and begin to live.

Leave life, begin to live. WORSHIP!

No comments: