Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hickory

This past weekend I went on a trip to Hickory, North Carolina with Set and some of our great friends. We had led worship saturday night, for the least to say, it was amazing. We weren't amazing, God was and is amazing. He worked so much in that place that night. He worked so much in that place that people gave their life to Christ that night. Now lately, I have been really seeing a lot of signs from God that this is what we should be doing. This is what he wants for us, but I've been keeping my eyes open and praying and studying just to make sure. At this point, I really want to say this is exactly what God wants in my life along with Duane, Ovi and Chris's life as well (Joseph and Justin as well). I don't know how miniscule this sounds to you but this is huge! God is developing our lives for his glory and it's happening now! How many people can say that they can feel God developing them into His story right now? This is so life changing! I will keep praying for God's will to work in my life and His love to be bestowed upon the thousands through all of us!

No comments: